Paris Hackers #11
Paris Hackers #10
- Hexamonkey (binary file data viewer & analyser) — Martin Bonnin
- Prediction APIs — Louis Dorard
- Prolog x NodeJS — Florian Cargoët
Paris Hackers #9
A short sum-up of Paris Hackers #9 is available here, along with links to the slides of the various presentations
Who are you?
We are a loose group of hackers (not crackers), often readers/lovers of Hacker News, that meet regularly in Paris to discuss a wide area of topics like Entrepreneurship, Node.js, Fundraising, Webdesign, Apple fanboyism, FabLabs, Clojure, Start-up stories, arcane C++ optimization tricks, BitCoin, ramen profitability, … you get the idea : whatever might be hot and interesting.
What to expect at the meetups?
Check out the recap of the first meetup!
We don’t have a specific format, but here is a list of short sessions that might happen:
- Tech talks: Short talks about various tech subjects.
- Tech demos: Got a hack to demo? You’ve got 2 minutes!
- List of upcoming conferences: You won’t miss cool conferences anymore!
- Beer & Pizzas: We’re hackers after all.
- Top10: We open the current Hacker News homepage, and do live comments around each of the top 10 entries.
- !Top10: Did you post a story on Hacker News that wasn’t picked up? You’ve got 1 minute to argue why it should have been!
- French startups: Debate, advice, hiring, …
- Anything else that attendees will bring, really!